Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wow.. Can This Be Real..?

Well.. This is insane.. So much is happening in my life.. Not only am I starting my own blog.. (Which that's pretty big in my book) Butt I'm also moving on from my life as a High Schooler into the life in the "Real World".. But As the little bubble called, "My High School Career" is about to burst.. What should I do..? You know how people say they want to stay in High School forever.. And that High School was the best part of life.. Well, for me.. I always thought that these people were completely insane for saying these things and that there are so more bigger and better things that I could do than think about stupid High School.. But then I never expected that I would find friends like the one's I have now.. Or have such awesome experiences that I've had.. And so now that I think back to the people that say that they don't want to ever leave High School. Although I would probably hate to stay there forever.. I can't help but wish I had a little more time..
I mean.. I feel like I'm being thrown into the mix of everything.. School doesn't prepare you for what actually happens in the "Real World".. Sure they teach you about how to write a good paper or how to fill out a application correctly but they don't show you how to interact with complete strangers or how to get over home sickness when your in a whole new place.. I sometimes think of what would happen if I go to some place new and everyone there is totally mean and doesn't want to be my friend.. Now I know that this probably wouldn't happen.. But I still think about it.. Who doesn't..?!!
As I look at my very first blog I see that it's pretty serious and deep.. And though at times I can be a deep person.. Most of the time I try to be a goof ball and not stress about what's coming up.. Most of my post will be random and full of my wonderful personality.. (Did I tell you that I'm a little vain..?) I'll try my best to let all of you guys know what's going on in my life.. And that's all I can guarentee for now.. A blog is definitely not like a journal or diary.. It's totally public.. So I won't be as super open.. Cause I don't want a creeper coming and stalking me or something.. But I may vent a little if I have to.. So enjoy this as much as I will.. Cause I love to write.. As you can see from my like 2 page long entry..! Enjoy life and don't take yourself to seriously..

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
-Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

(I'm going to put a random quote at the end of my blogs.. Even if I don't fully understand them.. I'm going to do it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment