Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is a little late.. But who cares..? Not me..

Isn't it amazing how much things have changed.. I mean like only 50 years ago things were really different.. Ha ha. So I don't know the specifics.. So sue me... Right now I'm kind of annoyed cause I had written this whole blog entry and I was going to put a quote on it.. So I accidently opened the new window on the blog site.. So I lost everything.. What a drag...
So I'm was in Texas since.. Umm... Friday I think.. And now I'm on my to LA.. But I had this vibe that I would see someone famous.. (Ok.. Maybe it wasn't exactly a vibe..) And I haven't seen any yet.. I'm on the plane to LA.. And there's like an half an hour left on the flight.. (Give or take a few..) And there are no famous people in site.. But I guess I am landing LA which is like the capital for famous people.. So maybe I have a chance.. Now the vibe is back.. Ha ha.. Hey maybe the vibe god didn't just mean my Texas vacation.. But also my whole Spring Break.. So in that case I've still got like a week left.. I'm good now.. Well.. I'll tell you if I've seen anyone.. In a later post..

"A friend is someone who sings your heart's song back to you when you have forgotten the words."
-unsure..

No comments:

Post a Comment