Saturday, September 5, 2009

So.. I'm sitting at my desk right now.. And I'm just sitting here.. Wondering what my future or life has in store for me.. I don't even know what I'm going to do once I get out of this bubble of Teen Mania.. I was stuck in the bubble of high school and now I've just moved up a little to the new bubble of internships.. But what about after..? Will I actually fulfill my life long dream of being a pastry chef or a a stunt car driver.. Or will I ever do the things that I want to do..? Like live in England and open a coffee shop, take a road trip across the U.S., or maybe do something as crazy as sing at a jazz club.. But then I stopped those thoughts right where they were and thought.. If I only dream about what I want to do than how are these things ever going to happen..?
So right now.. I have decided that I will do all these things that I listed off.. No matter how hard they are for me.. And no matter if I fail at it all.. At least I'm going to try.. I want to look back on my life and say.. That was a good life..
Man, I'm always going off on these schpeels about my hopes and dreams.. But where else am I supposed to do it.. It's not like everyone will understand that I want to do so much with my life and I know that the only way that I'm actually going to happen is by me taking my words into actions.. Yah yah.. I must depart for now.. But life is moving and for right now I'm standing still..

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
-Walter Winchell


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment