Sunday, June 14, 2009

Whooo.. Summer time.. with Anna

Well I just saw Wicked for the 3rd time.. And it still is amazing.. It's amazing how those people can hit every single note right on key and not have their voices crack.. (Like when I try to sing that awesome..!) And I totally want to be one of those ensemble dancer people.. How amazing would it be to be able to actually be apart of one of those shows?!! That would be so AWESOME!! Hmm.. Well.. I'm in San Francisco.. I like this city.. It's so urban feeling and just it's cool to hang out here and walk down the street and see everyone and their different styles.. Yah.. I think it would be so cool.. Also.. To just come down here and photograh all the different people and cultures.. Yah.. But that's just me.. And I don't really think that many people are even reading my blog.. So why should I care if people think of my hopes and dreams..? Yah go ahead and try to bash them.. Cause you can't.. Because I don't care what anyone thinks about me.. And they can try to break my spirit.. But if you try.. YOU WILL FAIL.. Ha ha.. Wow can you say Drama..? Ha ha.. Yah any-who.. I just want to do so much in my life.. And want to be able to do it all.. I should make a list (like the Bucket List movie.. Even though I totally disliked that movie..) And just check it off as I go.. Hmm..

1. Go to stunt school..
2. Sky dive..
3. Uh..

I'll think of some more.. It takes time to make a Bucket list!!

4. Make a Bucket list..

Well that's good for now.. I think I'm going to go to bed now.. Yah..

No comments:

Post a Comment